Wednesday, January 03, 2007

This moments old email exchange between myself and David Brahms:
__________________________________________________

David (I'll append a title if you're able to earn my respect),

Before I answer more completely your correspondence (and I may not), respond publicly in writing via email regarding what you know about:

1) The criminal misadventures of senior NCIS Special Agent James Connolly,
2) The criminal misadventures of SES S/A Ernie Simon,
3) The criminal business of incumbent Navy TJAG Bruce Macdonald,
4) The connections between reported criminals Simon, Connolly, and Macdonald to your client, Marine Lance Corporal Robert Pennington,
5) The date you first learned of my notice to the defense teams regarding these connections, the date you first received "the binder" Captain Greenlaw holds, the date you first reviewed the contents of that binder,
6) The date you first reviewed any single document I've made available to the Shumate family in September 2006, or any document I've made available to numbers of people since the Hamdania case erupted,
7) Explain why materials I've turned over, made public have not been used to compromise cases against the Pendleton 8 and more clearly, why no one from your defense team has used these materials,
8) Tell me what you know about recent federal criminal charges I've leveled against Connolly, Simon, Macdonald and others,
9) Explain your failures to act on information I've supplied juxtaposed to your on-the-record NEWSMAX comments regarding the Hamdania Marines,
10) Supply citations where you're on the record condemning the military discipline system as incompetent, defective, and unreliable to punish you client, comments that would be considered in keeping with Army TJAG Sam Ansell's observations,
11) Share with us all your commitment to the Constitution. How ya doin' with that oath you took, 12) Do you embrace and endorse comments made by Robert E. Milstead (Vanity Fair, pg. 30, Jan. 2007 issue), or do you condemn his words,
13) In summary: Explain what you've done to defend our Marines using material I've long made public.

The battle is joined David!! You're throwing spit balls at a battleship.


More: your orders have no power over me.

Here endth the lesson!

In utter contempt,
/s/
Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III


David M. Brahms wrote:

COMMANDER:

IT HAS BEEN REPORTED TO ME, THAT YOU CALLED THE PARENTS OF MY CLIENT, LCPL ROBERT PENNINGTON, AND URGED THEM TO FIRE ME AS THE COUNSEL FOR THEIR SON. THIS WAS APPARENTLY GROUNDED ON YOUR BELIEF THAT I WAS SOMEHOW INVOLVED IN A CONSPIRACY TO DENY MEMBERS OF THE NAVAL SERVICE THEIR RIGHT TO A FAIR ADJUDICATION. THE TWISTED LOGIC UPON WHICH THIS ADVISORY IS GROUNDED IS THAT SINCE I ROSE TO BECOME THE SENIOR LAWYER IN THE MARINE CORPS, I MUST BE PARTY TO A GRAND CONSPIRACY WHICH YOU CONTEND HAS PERMEATED THE “JAG CORPS.”

IT SEEMS THIS CANARD IS NOW BEING BANDIED ABOUT THE AIRWAYS. BZ FOR A JOB WELL DONE! YOU ARE HEREBY AWARDED AN “E” FOR ATTEMPTED CHARACTER ASASSINATION. PLEASE DISPLAY IT PROUDLY ON THE REAR OF YOUR VEHICLE.

I HAVE NO IDEA IN HELL HOW I CAME TO BECOME A POSTER BOY IN THE LONG STANDING FIGHT TO OVERTURN YOUR SPECIAL COURT-MARTIAL CONVICTION. FRANKLY, I DON’T CARE! IF SOMEHOW YOU DERIVE PERVERSE PLEASURE FROM CALLING ME OUT, GO TO IT. HOWEVER, LEAVE THE PENNINGTONS OUT OF YOUR LOOP. THE RUCKSACK OF THEIR LIVES IS FULL. THE LAST THING THEY NEED IS THE ADDITIONAL BURDEN OF DEALING WITH UNWANTED CALLS FROM YOU. PLEASE RESPECT THEIR WISHES AND DO NOT AGAIN CALL THEM.

DAVID M. BRAHMS

800 GRAND AVE, STE. CI4

CARLSBAD, CA 92008

760-434-7206 OFFICE

760-434-1020 FAX


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home